Here are the following steps to create an account and post a job.
- Register account. https://employers.adexchanger.com
- Activate your account. Go to your email and follow the activation steps.
- Register your company.
The following is a compilation of frequently asked questions. See the contact information at the bottom of this page if you have further questions or concerns.
1. If I am an agency or recruiting firm and I would like to create an account and post a job on behalf of my client, what should I do? Yes, you do have the ability to create an account and post jobs on behalf of your client. However, to avoid creating multiple accounts for the same client please contact our customer service staff and we'll be happy to assist you.
2. What do I do if I try to create an account that already exists? Please contact our customer service staff and we'll be happy to assist you. Please do not try to re-type the account by using a variation of the company name as this can create duplicate accounts and we want to ensure that your job postings are associated with the correct account(s).
3. What do I do if I receive a log-in error message? Double check the email you used to create your account is correct. The log-in is case sensitive. If you used a capital letter in your email to create your account, then try to log in using a lower case, you will receive an error message.
4. What do I do if I forgot my login and password? You can click on the "Forgotten password?" link on the Log-In page and our system will send you an automated email with a link included where you'll be able to easily change your password. If you are still having trouble accessing your account please contact our customer service staff. Please do not try to create a new account as we try to avoid duplicate accounts in our system. If you enter the incorrect login and password too many times, the system may automatically lock you out and you may not be able to log in. If this happens please contact our staff and we'll be happy to assist you.
5. How do I place a recruitment ad on the Career Center website? To place an ad on the website, go to the upper right hand corner where it says employers and click register. Then, create an account and post job listings. Once you have logged in to your account, click "Post a new job" or click the tab at the top of the page labeled "Job posting" and follow the steps to complete your posting.
6. How is payment for an ad handled? To purchase an ad that runs on the Career Center website only, you may use a Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card or you can pay via your PayPal Account. Once your payment is approved, a sales rep will apply the credit to your account. Once a credit has been applied, log-in to your account and click “drafts” on your dashboard if the job is ready to be published. Then click publish to make the job live. If the job hasn’t been created yet, click on “post a job” and complete the required areas of the job description. At the bottom, the credit purchased will be there to use. Once completed, the job is published.
7. How do I cancel an ad? To cancel an ad that you placed online, log in to your account, and click "Manage Jobs." Then choose the job listing you wish to cancel, click "Action," and choose "Archive" from the menu. There are no refunds given for job listings that are cancelled after posting is published and before the posting period expires.
8. How long do positions remain posted? A single standard or premium job is posted for 35 days beginning with the start date that you specify.
9. How can I edit my employer profile? Log in to your recruiter account that has recruiter administrator privileges and click “Company & Users.” In the “Company Information” section, click “Edit Company Details.” You can upload your company logo once in edit mode.
10. How can I add another user to my account? Log in to your recruiter account that has recruiter administrator privileges and click “Company & Users.” In the “Users” section, click “Create New User,” and specify the name and privileges for the new user.
11. How can I remove a user from our company account? Log in to your recruiter account that has recruiter administrator privileges and click “Company & Users.” In the “Users” section, select the name of the user you wish to remove. Click “Expire This User.”
12. Do ads require approval? All advertisements are subject to approval, we reserve the right to reject or cancel any advertisement at any time. Approvals may take up to seven days. Advertisements that link users to other websites cannot prevent a user from easily returning to the Career Center site.
13. How many users can I add to my account? Each company account can have multiple users.
14. How may employer accounts can I have? One account per employer can be created with multiple users.
15. What is the difference between standard and premium job listings? Standard jobs are posted for 35 days. Premium jobs are posted for 35 days with the ability to upload a company logo and has back-fill in the listing. Premium appears more frequently in job alerts and job searches.
If you have additional questions or need further assistance please contact an account representative.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm ET